Ice Cream Project
Seems to not be going too well, both time management wise and general production. I have no real explanation as to why my work is degrading. With the focus on trying to get a good solid pre-production I got lost, overflowing with scrapped ideas and half finished storyboards.
Heres a few more pre-production sketches to add to the pile.
Prior to the 3D creation, in addition to referencing all the files into the scene I made sure to set up quick selection sets and conveniently colour coded them to each ice-cream.
Pre-vis using the original animatic concept.
In hindsight, I don't see why I didn't follow through on this.